Castell 9000 graphite pencil
tin of 6
- 6 graphite pencils of superior quality in the following degrees of hardness: HB, B, 2B, 4B 6B and 8B
- Ideal for artistic work, demanding studies and sketches
- Extra break-resistant, easy to sharpen and erase
- Environmentally-friendly water-based varnish
- Available individually and in various assorted sets
Castell 9000 graphite pencil, tin of 6
Castell 9000 - a genuinely classic pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favourite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The Castell 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
Product Detail Page.Sustainability And Environment Title
This product is made of FSC certified wood and thus orginates from responsibly managed forests. FSC Chain of Custody Policy
Waterbased eco varnish
Faber-Castell was the first manufacturer to introduce the environmentally-friendly water-based varnish technology, which is used for almost all writing instruments produced at the main factory in Stein.
The CO2 emissions caused by the manufacturing process of this product are neutralized by certified projects. Carbon-neutral production